Human Resources / Recruiter
At Bergstrom Automotive, we strive to be the recognized leader in guest service through commitment to treat everyone like family. We treat customers as we would a guest in our home. We've been recognized as a leader in guest service in the automotive industry and we are looking for a recruiter to join our team during our exciting growth!
The recruiter will be responsible for sourcing, interviewing, and hiring automotive salespeople, technicians, managers and all other positions at the store level and in our corporate headquarters! Prior recruiting and talent acquisition experience is a must, and experience in the automotive industry is preferred, but not necessary.
The successful candidate can expect: best training in the industry, Bergstrom orientation, 401(K) Plan, Medical, Dental, and Life insurance and paid vacations.
- Work closely with managers to clarify job specifications and requirements, discuss business operations and develop recruiting strategies to fill current and further staffing needs
- Create a recruiting strategy with the hiring managers
- Recruit, source, and engage with candidates to sell the company's attributes
- Interview applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education, and job skills
- Advise managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures
- Partner with the business line to review, analyze and reduce turnover, meet current and future hiring needs
- Participates in special projects associated with recruitment, performance improvement initiatives, system enhancements, conversions, or implementations, and other applicable recruitment projects
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field
- Ability to work individually and with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail and/or math aptitude for reporting development and analytics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint
- Minimum 2 years previous related talent acquisition/HR experience