HELP GRANT MORE WISHES
Each year, our team is proud to partner with and support Make-A-Wish Wisconsin. The Drive for Dreams campaign is our chance to team up with our great guests to help grant more wishes for children with life-threatening illnesses.
Wish parents say their child's wish helps them feel stronger, more energetic, more willing and able to battle their life-threatening medical condition. For many, their wish marks a turning point in the fight against their illness.
Free Oil Change Day is Saturday, October 22! Make a $15 donation directly to Make-A-Wish Wisconsin and we'll change your oil for free! Synthetic oil changes will be an additional cost.
Join us to help make a difference right here in our community!
- Make-A-Wish Wisconsin grants the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions to enrich the human experience with hope, strength and joy.
- Since 1984, Make-A-Wish® Wisconsin has granted wishes for more than 5,700 children. Last year the Wisconsin Chapter granted a record-breaking 378 wishes for Wisconsin children ? more than a wish a day!
- This year, more than 500 Wisconsin children will be diagnosed with a life-threatening medical condition.
- Adult former wish kids say the wish experience made them feel better socially and emotionally, improved their health and strength, gave them more confidence and the will to pursue more challenging life goals, made them more compassionate and philanthropic, and even helped to save their lives.
- Parents say the wish experience brought their families back together, gave their children new energy and resolve, and restored normalcy to their lives.
- Wishes generally fall into one of 4 categories: I wish to go, I wish to be, I wish to have and I wish to meet.
- Currently, there are more than 350 Wisconsin wishes in the process of being granted.