FAST & FREE ESTIMATES
What is an estimate?
An approximate value of the visual damage on a vehicle.
What will an estimate tell me?
An estimate from Bergstrom Automotive will tell you the type of parts, and approximate cost,
that will be used on the vehicle.
- OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer): a new part that is ordered directly from
- the vehicle's manufacturer
- USED / LKQ (Like Kind Quality): a used part from same model / type of vehicle
- RE-CONDITIONED / RE-MANUFACTURED: a used part that has been rebuilt or refurbished
- ECONOMY: a new part; not from the original manufacturer
- LABOR / HOURS, REFINISH TIME: amount of time it will take to replace parts or repair damaged areas by a technician, refinish time is the amount of labor needed to paint the vehicle